DEADLINES TO PLACE A PUBLIC NOTICE
In order to publish on the requested day, notices must be submitted as follows:
- All notices must be placed through our website by clicking on the link below.
- Notices will be accepted via email, FAX, over the phone, or in person.
- Notices must be uploaded using a text file or entered manually.
- The suggested publication schedule for common notices:
- Name changes must run- once a week for 4 consecutive weeks
- Notices to Creditors must run- once a week for 3 consecutive weeks
- Corporation Notices- 3 consecutive days
- Notice of Hearing- (Superior Court 3 weeks/days) (Juvenile Court 4 weeks)
- Notice of Sales- vary per client for publication days
- Summons- once a week for 4 consecutive weeks
- Trustee Sales- once a week for 4 consecutive weeks
- Bid Notices- vary per client for publication days
- Public Notices- vary per client for publication days
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE WITH PLACING YOUR NOTICE ONLINE, YOU MAY CONTACT OUR OFFICE:
Tucson Daily Territorial
2900 E. Broadway Blvd. Suite 113
Tucson, AZ 85716